Friday, March 6, 2015

WIP - Apple a Day

I found a couple days to stitch this week on my stitching for pleasure project (as opposed to stitching for deadlines projects!  lol).  I am working on Diane Scott's "Apple a Day", a three dimensional canvaswork apple and thoroughly enjoying it.  Since I am still new to canvaswork, this is a bit of a stretch for me and I can see quite a few mistakes I would like to fix.  I have already done a substantial amount of frogging (ripit! ripit!) though and am running low on threads and having to make substitutions from my stash already.So, I will leave my errors to the end and see if I have sufficient amounts of the correct threads to fix them then. If not, they will end up being "personal adaptations to a commercial design".

2 comments:

Quayceetatter said...

Nice stitching and love the color way! Linda in NM

D1-D2 said...

It looks beautiful Kerry.